In compliance with the provisions of art. 13 GDPR (EU regulation 2016/679), the following information is provided in order to make the user aware of the characteristics and methods of processing personal data of users of the website www.cashmere-madeinitaly.com in accordance with the principle of transparency.
Who is treating your personal data?
The controller pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, other national data protection laws of the Member States of the European Union, and other data protection provisions is:
Hircus Filati di Federico Scatizzi (hereinafter “Hircus Filati”).
Legal representative: Federico Scatizzi
Headquarters: via Battista Tettamanti, 19, 59100 Prato (PO), Italy
phone: +39 366 1436185
mail: info@ cashmere-madeinitaly.com
Please note that the institution has not deemed it necessary to appoint a data protection officer, pursuant to art. 37 of GDPR.
Which of your data do we treat and how do we collect it?
Our website collects various general data and information whenever it is accessed by a data subject or automated system. Those general data and information are stored in the log files of the server. The following data may be collected:
• IP Address;
• the website/page from which a system accesses our website;
• the browser type/version and the operating system used to access our website;
• the URI (uniform resource identifier) of the requested resources;
• the time of request
• the mode type of the server request and the dimension of the file you get back;
• a numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.);
• other similar data and information on the system environment.
This information is automatically processed and collected in an exclusively aggregated form, in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in case of any other harmful activities. These data are never used for the user identification/profiling, but only for protecting the site and its users, and will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner. These data will not be communicated to third parties (without prejudice to requests, in accordance with the law, from the Public Authority, and therefore from the Police, Judicial Authorities and other public subjects for public security purposes), nor are they intended for dissemination.
• Cookies and navigational data:
• Data provided with the registration on the website www.florencecaschmereyarn.com, to request information on our products:
• Data provided for the order and conclusion of the contract. After registering your account, filling in the form to buy products / activate services entails the further transfer of data to Hircus Filati.
The data received will be used by Hircus Filati only and exclusively for the execution of the contract. The legal basis of the processing is the fulfillment of the contract. Failure to provide the data makes the contract impossible to fulfill.
For what purposes can we process your personal data?
• Navigational data.
• Data spontaneously provided by the user.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, for the purposes of evaluating proposals or answering requests.
• Data provided with the order request.
They are used only for the purposes related to the provision of the supply requested through the portal.
How do we protect your personal data?
Hircus Filati cares very much about data security and privacy of its users and seeks the best solutions to avoid data loss, illegitimate or illegal uses and unauthorized accesses.
Where do we process your personal data?
Your personal data are processed by Hircus Filati exclusively inside the EU territory, and are not transferred to third countries.
How long are your data stored?
The data collected are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and maintained no longer than strictly necessary, to process your request and as long as they are no longer required for fulfillment of contractual obligations or until the user makes a request for cancellation. The data relating to the execution of a contract are stored for 10 years, as per the Italian Civil Code.
Who can we communicate the data to?
The data collected will not be communicated to third parties or used for dissemination, without prejudice to any request by the Public Authority, and therefore by the Police, Judicial Authorities and other subjects, for public security purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
If your personal data are processed and you are a data subject pursuant to the GDPR, then you may have the following rights:
1. Right of access to your personal data: (art.15 GDPR): it is the right to to obtain in any moment from the controller confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being stored and processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the information about the purposes of the processing, the recipients, etc.;
2. Right to rectification (art. 16 GDPR): it is the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data, so to maintain them always updated and complete.
3. Right to restriction of processing (art.18 GDPR): it is the right right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
a. the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
b. the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
c. the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
d. the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
4. Right to erasure (Art.17 GDPR): it is the right to request the transformation into anonymous form or to block the data if they have been processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
5. Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR): The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions. 2The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
Where the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
At the latest at the time of the first communication with the data subject, the right referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be explicitly brought to the attention of the data subject and shall be presented clearly and separately from any other information.
In the context of the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, the data subject may exercise his or her right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
Where personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1), the data subject, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, shall have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning him or her, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
6. Right to Data Portability: (for digital data only, as in Art. 20 GDPR): it is the right to receive the personal data provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
How to exercise your rights?
Hircus Filati seeks to provide maximum assistance to users of the website www.cashmere-madeinitaly.com, providing a specific point of contact: info@ cashmere-madeinitaly.com
to make it easier and faster to process any request relating to personal data, as well as the exercise of the rights listed above.
Replies are provided as quickly as possible, and in any case within the 30-day deadline set by the GDPR.
In any case, your rights can be exercised by submitting a complaint to the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data). For more information and details https://edps.europa.eu/
What are cookies?
A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the transferring server. It is a non-executable code and does not transmit viruses.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here. You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. To proceed without modification to the cookies options you may just continue to navigate the website.
What types of cookies can be installed?
First-party cookies, that are stored by the domain (website) you are visiting directly.
Third-party cookies, that are created by domains other than the one you are visiting.
Technical Cookies, essential for the correct functioning of the website and to provide the service offered and requested by a user, such as saved login credentials, preferedded language, font size and other display preferences.they can also be used for statistical needs, but only if in aggregate form.
Profiling Cookies, used to create user profiles based on personal choices and preferences, in order to send adverts in line with the profile created (retargeting), such as the ones installed by Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Social Networks;
Our website uses the following cookies:
– Essential technical cookies, necessary for our website to work. If you choose to disable cookies for our website you will not be able to use many of the features.
– Technical functional cookies, that facilitate your navigation and that you can disable following the instructions provided in this document.
COOKIE NAME and DEADLINE
Strictly necessary technical cookies:
Statistical and third-party measurement cookies
Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Adobe Analytics: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/policy.html
Profiling cookies for advertising and remarketing purposes
Mailchimp Newsletter https://mailchimp.com/legal/cookies/
social media sharing cookies:
Facebook social media https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
G+ social media https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
YouTube social media https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Twitter social media https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
The data processing is carried out with automated tools by the Data Controller. No disclosure or communication is made.
CONFIRMATION OF COOKIES
Except for strictly necessary technical cookies, you can avoid the installation of cookies through special functions available on your browser.
The user can also manage cookies through his/her browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the site.
For more information and support, you can also visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Hircus Filati, via B. Tettamanti, 19A 59100 Prato – Italy
Do you want to work with our knitwear?
This post is also available in: Italiano